DFC LONDON - EVENT LISTINGS
DFC London - PRIVATE PILOT GROUND SCHOOL
October 4th Ground School Now Underway (Schedule Below)
Next PPL Ground School Starts Mid-February 2018 - More Details Coming Soon!
CURRENT Class Schedule
6:30pm to 9:30PM
- October 4 - Introduction & Human Factors
- October 11 - Theory of Flight
- October 18 - Airframes & Engines
- October 25 - Flight Instruments
- November 1 - Air Law
- November 8 - Air Law/Airspace
- November 15 - Meteorology 1 (Theory)
- November 22 - Meteorology 2 (Theory)
- November 29 - Meteorology 3 (Hazardous weather)
- December 6 - Meteorology 4 (Weather Reports and Forecasts)
- December 13 - Performance Charts, Weight and Balance, Airmanship
- December 20 - Flight Operations
- January 3 - Navigation Basics/Flight Computer
- January 10 - Practical Met/Flight Planning /X- Country Navigation
- January 17 - Cross Country Navigation
- January 24 - Radio Navigation
The DFC practice exam can be written as your schedule permits and a 70% pass mark will be required in order to get your letter of recommendation to write the Transport Canada PPL exam (PPAER).
CO-PILOT COURSE STARTING SOON!
This course teaches your spouse or flying partner the basics about flying so that they can land the aircraft and talk on the radio should the need arise while you are flying. More details coming soon!